As an “Intellectual Property Expert,” I assist companies monetize their IP, meaning technologies and inventions, in different forms:
- Startups – Technology Incubation or acceleration, IP protection, Prototyping, via my incubator and accelerator: the EGLAVATOR
- Strategic Assessment and Assistance of your IP Litigation as an Expert Witness Testimony for IPRs or Patent Litigations
- Strategic consulting for Patent Licensing and Monetization negotiations with potential licensees (IP Licensing)
The Incubator – EGLAVATOR
Many technologies require more than just filing for a patent, in many cases pivoting, testing products with customers, and validation is required as part of an “incubation process”. An incubation phase is then, a must to have, for any “Intellectual Property” asset to become valuable. I can assist you with the financial projection, market value, and technology strategy for your business.
Patent Brokerage and Technology Licensing
I help companies licensing or selling intellectual property (IP) for assistance contact me directly for more details. Licensing must be done with careful attention to details, specially technical specifications, distinction of trade secrets over patents, and value your IP appropriately.
Expert Witness – Strategy, Technology Audits and Litigation Consulting
Dr. Hernandez is an independent Expert Witness with technical and damages reports surviving Daubert challenges in Federal court.
I have also worked with Expert Witness brokers and nominated as an IMS EliteXpert. I have also worked for other organizations but prefer to be can be contacted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to know more find out at Dr Edwin as an Expert Witness
As an intellectual property expert, Dr. Edwin has worked in many patent/trade secret cases in technology and software, Wireless, Telecommunications, 4G/LTE, Cloud-based Systems, Augmented Reality, TCPA, Bluetooth, and all my areas of expertise.
Code Review under Clean room conditions or claim chart analysis
As intellectual property expert, I can conduct software audits and clean room analysis of your code, any software that is being acquired, pre-litigation support, and claim chart analysis.
I completed an audit in 2018 to SINAP and the government of Honduras. SINAP is the “National Property Institute of Honduras.” Their software included millions of lines of code, Tera Bytes of geospatial information and databases, Java code, .NET, HTML/CSS, and many processes to handle thousand and thousands of property titles and property information in digital formats for the entire country of Honduras. The audit was a success and we expect to help more on that front.
For more sample reports, on IPR or other public matter refer to:
Technical Expert Witness for Intellectual Property and Patent Cases
- University of Florida Research Foundation, Inc. et. al. vs. Motorola Mobility LLC.Filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida – Case settled
- Virtela Technology Services vs. Andrew Funk, Filed in the US District Court of Denver, Colorado, Representing Andrew Funk – Case Settled
- Del Castillo vs. Bank of America– Representing Bank of America – Case settled.
- Seven Networks vs. Google– Representing Seven Networks
- Blue Radios vs. Kopin – Representing Blue Radios – Colorado
- Mobility Workx vs. T-Mobile– Case Settled
- Mobility Workx vs. Verizon Wireless, Representing Mobility Workx, LLC in E.D. Texas
- Mobile Manufacturer vs. Carrier, Eastern District of Texas, Representing Mobile Manufacturer (Confidential)
- Talent Mobile Development vs. Headios Group (California Federal Court, Trademark/Mobile Software) – Expert Witness and Testimony at Jury trial with 700k award to my client.
- Key West Golf Club vs. Cable Provider – Preliminary study – Key West, FL
- Express Mobile vs. DreamHost, LLC–Expert – US District Court of Delaware.
- Stone vs. AT&T, Velocity – Expert Witness – Representing AT&T and Velocity – US District of San Diego
- Express Mobile vs. Magento, BigCommerce, others – Ex[ert Witness, Representing Express Mobile, U.S. E.D District of Texas and California Northern District, Audited code for client, claim charts, invalidity defenses.
- Workspot vs. Citrix– Expert Witness IPR2019-01002-– Representing CITRIX – PTAB
- DISH Network LLC vs Multimedia Content Management LLC– IPR2019-01014 and IPR2019-01015, Representing Multimedia Content Management, LLC
- Advising – Pre-trial / 4 Confidential Defendants/Plaintiffs
Damages Expert Witness for Intellectual Property and Patent Cases
- Mobility Workx CellCo Partnership (Verizon Wireless), Representing Mobility Workx, LLC in E.D. Texas, Daubert challenged, scheduled to testify in court for reasonable Royalty.
Software Audits & Code Inspections
- Clean room and code review for Patent and litigation purposes.
- Honduran Government, “National Institute of Properties,” Multi-million dollar platform transferred from the World Bank to the Honduran Government – Code Review for Java, .NET, and Cybersecurity.
- Auditing of Honduran Elections, Foresnsics and fraud detection and analysis (Pro-Bono)
Call me at:
561 306 4996
Go to https://eglacorp.com/