An announcement was found today regarding ANVATO, one of the OTT Platforms in the market. Slideshare brings an interesting one-pager depicting what ANVATO is:
- An OTT Platform
- TV Everywhere
- Some Patents in encoding and transcoding
Main features include:
Clearly, MEDIAMPLIFY can be compared with ANVATO, indicating that we provides the same amount of features:
- Players – Apparently they have they own SDKs – However there are many open source players like FlowPlayer, VideoJS and many others that are compatible with m3u8, rtmp, even the jwPlayer with a $299 license can be resolved.
- Reporting : Clearly reporting is key, however Analytics are done mostly via Google and others, but data presentation and reporting is fine.
- Live Streaming: EGLA can handle hundreds if not thousands of live streams using Mediamplify.
- Video Encoding: Codecs are kings, we offer both on-premice and in the cloud
- Cloud Editing: We cannot do edition per-se, maybe CasperCG type of editing.
- Syndication: Playback facility works and syndication is available via MediaPlugs
- Subscriptions: Payments and authentications is done in the backend
- Ad insertion: Likewise, ads can be inserted anytime in the playback facility or in the player.
A few perks from MEVIA/EDIMAPLIFY not offered by ANVATO
- We have the MEVIA APP both for IOS and Android
- Mediaplugs can generate music channels and provide a Pandora-like Experience
- Pandora-like experience with Metadata and content
- Cloud storage
- Integration with Cable TV